Boutique Camping at The Grove
What is included in The Vintage Canvas Tent camping package at The Grove?
THE vintage canvas tent - 4 PEOPLE - £600
Real cotton canvas tents from the 70s and 80s make any camping experience one to treasure.
Tall enough to stand up in, with cosy cotton canopied inner tents, our tents are perfect for a relaxed retreat. Individually sourced and each with a palette of canvas colours – burnt siennas, creams, ochres and soft olives – our unique collection will send you into nostalgia overdrive.
Not only are they stylish, they are also practical, spacious and are full standing height throughout. Being 100% cotton canvas, they keep you cool on hot summer days and cosy and snug on wild and windy nights.
With a groundsheet, coir doormat, separate cotton canopied inner tent, small table and lamp they are perfectly formed for a comfy weekend stay.
All Vintage Canvas Tents are unique and each varies in colour, shape and style. 4 Person Tent (rough) dimensions: 3.5m x 3m with the cotton sleeping compartments measuring 3.8m x 1.8m. Some have sun canopies – others don’t but tend to make up for it with a larger living area. All tents are 2m+ standing height in the centre, tapering down to 1.8m at the sides.
Pre-pitched 4 person Vintage Canvas Tent with;
• 2 double airbeds
• Separate cotton canopied inner tent with built in groundsheet
• Separate groundsheet and door mat in the utility area
• Small table and LED lamp
• Large living area
YOUR CHOSEN BOUTIQUE CAMPING TENT OPTION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING –
· Inflated air bed mattress (except our Luxury Bedouin package that includes a double bed)
· Hot Showers & Boutique Camping toilet facilities
· The Grove reception for check in and a Porter to assist with your luggage to your accommodation
· Wristband collection for festival wristbands at The Grove check in, avoid the queues
· Access to our Boutique Camping Pamper tent with dressing tables and mirrors, hair dryers and hair straighteners, a space to glam up for Best in Show!
· Access to Wi-Fi at The Grove reception
· Access to phone charging at The Grove reception
· Bike storage facilities, bring your own lock and we have bike racks for you to use
· Option to book a parking space within our Boutique Camping car park
· A short walk to the festival site
· Welcome G&T’s at HQ in the main festival
· Free copy of Britannia Times, our show guide, in your accommodation waiting for you to plan your weekend ahead.
Can’t find your answer?
If you can’t find your answer please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org